Hall of Fame
The SC Hall of Fame Medal Awarded to a member inducted into the Shadow Company Hall of Fame. The member must have attained at least twelve months of active service and loyalty to SC. They must be a proven leader/contributor to the Community as a whole by donating his/her time and/or finacial resourses while displaying exemplary behavior both on and off the battlefield. Clearance by Shadow Company Command.
Inducted July 2009
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to Present. Biggest accomplishments include helping create the SC website with continuous support and enhancements. Continuously promoting SC through various channels including live band sponsorships and working with other web based organizations for mutual support. Successful and proven recruiter for the SC community.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to May 9th 2010. Biggest accomplishments in SC are the site design coordination and inspiration of others to take their interest in graphics and turn it into a true artform. Also prides himself in conflict negotiation and the constant reminder to everyone that SC is a community of brothers and that we are all on the same team.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to March 1st 2010. Biggest accomplishments include aiding in building the MW Division, refitting the Head Training Office as necessary, and maintaining the Attendance Tracking System. Successful and proven recruiter for the SC community.
Inducted March 2010
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to 2011. Biggest accomplishments include helping to run the W@W Division, helping to setup and maintain the MW2 Division, and developing many of SC's daily operational protocols. Mostly, he has constistantly gone out of his way to ensure SC is an organized, competitive, and FUN place to call home.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to May 9th 2010. Biggest accomplishments include aiding in building several divisions at SC's inception, becoming part of the JCoS of SC and leading 2nd Battalions first stable Competitive Squad through GB's.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to Mar 9th 2010. Accomplishments for SC include creating the entire SC awards system, the SC Website rank and site graphics and creating / running the webteam department and the awards system since the beginning of SC. Developing the SC website with continuous support and enhancements. Has always been commited on working to improve all structured elements and the SC COC Infrastructure. Setting up and developing the SC Press Office. Developing managing and setting up the KZ2 division. Continuing to provide forward thinking input into the SC Web department, and objective ideas and input into the overall management of Shadow Company.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to 2013. Biggest accomplishments include cheering on fellow SC's to become better players and better SC Leaders, doing his best to make sure that all ideas are heard good or questionable, making it a top priority that no SC's are treated with disrespect in our group. "I'm honored to be in this select group, and will continue to do what I can to make this a great place for friends to meet and welcome newcomers."
Inducted December 2010
- SC service record beginning March 21st, 2009 to 2011. Biggest accomplishments include serving in all departments of SC. HTO, Web Team, Press Team, Division Staff, and Upper Leadership. Worked to improve and stabilize each department for the betterment of the clan. His daily site presence has been influential in maintaining the honor, integrity, and guidance Shadow Company is known for. He fully subscribes to the Brotherhood that is SC.
Brig. Gen. LostThunder
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to 2012. Accomplishments include helping to run the CoD W@W division and transitioning members to MW2. While commanding CoC 1st Battalion he worked hard to make sure that squad staff had everything they needed to be supported and competitive. Also worked to maintain the basic structure, communication and brotherhood that Shadow Company was built upon.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to 2012. Biggest accomplishment includes being part of Strategic Leadership Committee. Has risen through the ranks from recruit, to General through hard work, dedication, and doing anything at all possible to help improve SC. Other accomplishments have included creating current disciplinary system and running the day to day operations of the W@W division.
Inducted June 2011
- Two and a half years ago, a man named TorenCalduris25 joined the ranks of Shadow Company in its infancy. Like many of Shadow Company's founding members he sought to 'rise from the shadows' and help build a community that was anchored in the principles of honor, respect and friendship. Today many throughout the Community know this man as SC-Toren. A quiet and humble veteran who has continuously served Shadow Company with distinction and who's cumulative tenure within Hellfire ST is the longest service of any member to a single Squad. SC-Toren has assumed the role of Squad Staff for Hellfire on several occasions and continues to be a resource and mentor to leaders both new and old. I have personally had the pleasure of serving under, over and with SC-Toren on several different occasions and each time, regardless of position, he consistantly showed a readiness and a willingness to make a fellow member's experience within the Community the best it could be. We are all fortunate to have such a trustworthy and battle hardened teammate on our side and I am proud to call him 'my friend'. In addition to serving as Squad Staff, SC-Toren has served as Drill Instructor, ITC Instructor and even served a short rotation within the Community's Strategic Leadership Committee. Some of his previous awards and decorations include: the Shadow Company Medal, the SC Commendation Medal, the SC Combat Readiness Medal and the SC Purple Heart; as well as, the Squad Leader Badge, Combat Medic Badge, Intel Badge and the Shogun Panda Award. SC-Toren's latest achievement comes as no surprise to me and sets a standard that every member should attempt to emulate. He is the first member in Shadow Company's history to surpass 3000 ATS points. Such a mark goes far in showing his loyalty and dedication to his Squad, his Regiment and the Community as a whole.
Inducted March 2012
- SC Service record beginning November 2008 to present. Biggest accomplishments include helping to re-design the entire community on multiple levels, helping to setup and maintain the Xbox Regiment, and developing many of SC's daily operational protocols. Mostly, he has consistently gone out of his way to ensure the community is an organized, competitive, and FUN place to call home. It is for these reasons among others that we give these members the highest award we can offer and induct them into the Hall Of Fame.
- SC Service record beginning December 1st 2008 to Present. Joining Shadow Company in its infancy, Rydog has served as a member and leader in a variety of positions including Squad Staff, Platoon Leader and writer and Main Editor of the SC Press Team. In his most recent role as a memeber of the Shadow Company Command, he has worked diligently to preserve and uphold the traditions and principles upon which Shadow Company was founded, to help expand and develop the clan to new heights and above all promote a Community First attitude among its members and leaders.
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to present. Biggest accomplishments include training some of our top leaders at the squad level, creating and modifying the original Boot Camp document, assisting in creating the Squad Staff Training course, continuing to improve the Recruitment and Training Division, long continuous service to the web team as an award assigner, and his continuous commitment and service to Shadow Company.
- SC Service record beginning February 2009 to Present. rock954 has served in a variety of leadership positions and squad member. he has served as the Vipers SA thru Gaming Division Commanding Officer until rock954's most recent position of Gaming Division Officer. He has helped represent SC in the highest of standards and promote both the growth of each regiment and SC in it's entirty. Also, during this time he has learned a lot of valuable things from everyone to help both his online gaming career and within SC.
Sgt. Maj. SC-Pops
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to Present. Joined Shadow Company 3 years ago when my son Omega, who was a member of Devil Dogs told me about SC. So I signed up to give it a try, best move I ever made in my gaming adventures. Have made a lot of friends and enjoyed ever moment of this time. Learned a lot, expanded my game knowledge, tried to be a member who helped others to the best of my ability and plan on being a member many more years! even changed my name to SC-Pops, HOORAY Shadow Company.
Sgt. Maj. HERITAGESOFTTAIL
- SC Service record beginning October 8th 2008 to Present. I have been with Shadow Company for 3 years and started with Vipers squad. Since then I was moved to Stingers Squad when Vipers Squad was disbanded and was a squad member for Stingers ever since. Have since been promoted to squad leader and enjoy all the SC members I know, have known and continue to meet. HERITAGESOFTTAIL's latest achievement comes as no surprise to us and sets a standard that every member should attempt to emulate. He is the next member in Shadow Company's history to surpass 3000 ATS points. Such a mark goes far in showing his loyalty and dedication to his Squad, his Regiment and the Community as a whole.
Inducted Sept. 2012
Lt. Gen. getsome66
- SC Service record begins November 2009 to Present. Getsome66 has served in a variarty of positions from recruiter to HRO and also squad memeber to squad leader. He has servered as the Thunderbirds SA to SL, then moving to Matadors CS SA to SL. During that time he has also been the SCR, DI, HRO and also the one in charge of all CS squads to oversee their growth. He is one of only a few who have reached the milestone of 3000 ATS point within SC which shows the longenvity and loyality that goes along with SC and it's members.
- SC service record beginning December 21st 2008 to present . Biggest accomplishments include helping with the main sight graphics squad avatars and recruitment .His devotion to the community as a whole and the standards he has set have proven to be a shining example of what an SC member should strive for.
- SC Service record beginning November 2008 to present. Temp797 joined Shadow Company as one of the original members of the Outlaws ST Squad in the Call of Duty 4 Division. Since then, Temp797 has severed Shadow Company in numerous CoC positions including Outlaws SA, COD4 HTIA, HTI, DHWO, KZ3 XO, KZ3 DO, MW2 DO & SLC . Although temp797 was honorably discharged twice before, he always knew Shadow Company was his family and home. Biggest accomplishments include completing several successful recruitment drives, assisting with the development of the Killzone 3 Division, and have the opportunity to be a member of the SLC. “It’s an honor to even be considered for the HOF, and I will continue to do my best for Shadow Company. I want to thank everyone who made this happen.
Sgt. Maj. lsucates
- SC Service record beginning December 2009 to present. Biggest accomplishment includes being part of Squad staff as SA & SL of ST Rippers. I have advanced through the ranks from recruit, to Sergeant Major through hard work, dedication, and doing anything at all possible to help improve SC. So Thank YOU This Indeed is a special day and I'm privilaged to be here.If i may take this timeto say ty to all of CoC for this honor and ty to my squadmates and clan members for making this come true ty all. He is the next member in Shadow Company's history to surpass 3000 ATS points.
Sgt. Maj. Seth8
- SC Service record beginning August 5th 2009 to Present. Seth8 latest achievement comes as no surprise to us and sets a standard that every member should attempt to emulate. He is the next member in Shadow Company's history to surpass 3000 ATS points. Such a mark goes far in showing his loyalty and dedication to his Squad, his Regiment and the Community as a whole.
Inducted Aug. 2013
Lt. Gen. SC-SnakeX21
- SC Service Record beginning February 1st, 2009 to Present. Snake joined SC in it's infancy stages just a few months after its creation, joining the COD4:MW Division. Serving within multiple squad staff capacities and various Division Command staff & Recruitment roles such as: Executive Officer, Commanding Officer, HTIA, Platoon Assistant & Leader, in the summer of 2010 after a members fallout, Snake was promoted to the Head of the Web Team Office. Rebuilding the Office with an entirely new staff and command structure, and then later having the Office reformatted into a Division structure becoming the Web Team Division Officer, he redesigned many of the websites graphics, the awards system and revamped the Social Media of SC. Snake also provided leadership opportunities and the honor to command many of SC's leaders today while they served within the Warrant Officer Corp. "This isn't just a community to me, or a clan. Yes, I do consider it my second job, only because I love it. Most of all though, this is a place with people I truly call my friends. It can definitely be said, this is my second home. I look forward to the many more years ahead with you all."
- SC Service record beginning December 2010 went on leave in 2011 for 4 months then back 12/18/11 till on leave again 2 months ago. On his 1st tour, Tke87 has made a big impact here in SC. Since the beginning he always showed the community that he was a born leader and wanted to help make this community what it is today. From being and SA and moving up to Strategic Leadership Committee member before going on leave, he has been helping the community. Due to the birth of his daughter he went on leave and came back 4 months later to start over in helping the community from being a squad member to being the ps3 Gaming division Commanding officer. Due to his expectation of another daughter at the end of November, he is back on leave but we know he will come back yet again and help bring this community to a higher level that it is today. For all of these endeavors and so many more, not mention here, we are pleased to welcome tke87 to the SC Hall of Fame!
- SC Service Record beginning June 15th 2011 to Present. Biggest accomplishments include the opening and maintenance of a variety of 2nd Battalion IS and ST squads in the Battlefield 3 Regiment and the serving as the majority of positions in all three the Divisions. He worked his way up to Division Officer of the PS3 Gaming Division and along his way he met many mentors and life long friends. During his career, Alpha always kept Shadow Company's core values close to heart, and ensured that wherever he went, respect, fairness and above all else fun, followed. "It has been a great honor to be considered a part of the Hall of Fame, I am truly humbled".
Lt. Gen. SC-Stalken
- SC service record beginning November 2011 to present. Biggest accomplishments include serving as Upper CoC in every division of Shadow Company: R&T, Gaming & Web. Continuously working to expand and improve leadership training within the Company, including the creation of the Advanced Training Program (formerly SSBC) and the further development of the SA/SL Training Courses. Creating the new Introductory Evaluation & Training System for new recruits. Restructuring the R&T Division to better accommodate the growing needs of the community in terms of recruitment, admissions and education. Modifying roles and protocols to achieve a more professional atmosphere and work environment for all officers. "It is truly an honor to be considered for the Hall of Fame. To be listed among those who have done so much to ensure the past, present and continued success of Shadow Company is a humbling privilege. I look forward to serving this amazing community for years to come."